Wednesday, 25 November 2009

My Quotes



People wil make the most use out of you when you are sitting useless :)

People who wants others to be like them must note that if others become even a little better than you then world will say that you are like others.

It feels great when dreams become hopes, it hurts with 1000 times more intensity  when hopes does not become reality.

To discover me you have to re-invent yourself.

Being LONELY is much better than feeling ALONE.

A person who is common friend to me and my enemy is  not a true friend.

I hate myself because I hate selfish people.

Love is to hate to hate.

Love in installments for longer relationship.

YOU are the only person who cannot cheat YOU.

Love is god, Love is in air.I can’t see both.

Failure in Love is Success in Life…converse of this may not be true

Killing feelings is so unhuman that it kills the person itself.

Play the game of life only to win.

Who says Friendship is free,Girl Friends are never.

—Abhishek

0 comments:

Post a Comment