BingStar & ME
It is named as BingStar because initially it is created for providing links for my two favourite things..One is Samsung Star Phone and another is new search engine www.bing.com.
In future it will provide you the Info about many useful content on the internet.Links to very good websites,tutorials,fun etc…Enjoy the blog
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
ME Within me……….. ( About Me)
Wht can say abt myself..?? I dnt like blowing my own trumpet……!!
bt still i hv a little bit to tel abt myself……
If there is such a contradictory thing as a practical idealistic dreamer, it’s ME!!
A ‘Grown up Kid’..
—————————————–
I am a simple, down to earth,humorous, loving, spontaneous ,open minded, empathizing,agressive
straight forward,confident, smart, fun-loving, caring, determined,extrovert, witty, a practical and independent yet emotional guy.I am Enthusiastic, but not very expressive.
M smtimes absent minded,m a bit toooo weird sometimes!!!its tough to understand me at times!n i think a lottttt!!!and i don like that habit of mine!!..its irritating..
M smtimes absent minded,m a bit toooo weird sometimes!!!its tough to understand me at times!n i think a lottttt!!!and i don like that habit of mine!!..its irritating..
Well myself a simple but special guy in my own way..
I wanna enjoy life 2 fullest ,bit sensitIve and emotional.I take things to heart ….I’l be laughing now n the next moment i can cry.. i love to feel loved n pampered !!!!! i m an honest boy…naughty too..bit stubborn..
Love my Life and Family.These are god’s best gift to me.
I love making frendzz….but I m Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who’s extremely loyal to friends and who expect
the same loyalty in return………
for me ‘TRUST’ plays a very vital role in my life…….
Other important things what plays a major role in my life is DESTINY & LUCK…….We meet people only when are destined……
I am crazy about travelling,movies,listening to music,eating out,cars,my mobile,my laptop and Priyanka Chopra
—————————————–
Well the other side of the coin are:
that i m a very ’shy guy’ when gals are around,
i dont talk much because its impossible to win in a conversation with THE LADIES DEPARTMENT..Either I will be looking into their eyes or feet.
I m very impatient, impulsive, verrry short-tempered n get major mood swings..Can get restless n bored pretty soon..! I m a fighter..will never give up n never give in.. I love sleeping, yapping over the fone..Hate waiting around..!! Keeping a secret from me can drive me crazy!![:8]
Ego, Selfishness,attitude n lies (specially by my near n dear ones) are d things I hate most…..For such people anger will be always sitting on my nose
—————————————–
I am a big day dreamer for whom his dreams r really precious n he wil leave no stone unturned for achievin them..wanna get name n fame n hold my own position in this world .
I believe in Creative thinking and I like to make my love one laugh whenever they feel sad..
‘Be happy’ and make others happy,as it gives a ‘inner staisfaction’ when u see someone smiling because of you…..
I feel its easy to ‘hate’ someone than to ‘love’…….
I want to b rememberd as a guy who smiles even though his heart is BROKEN….
and d one who can always brighten up your day..even if he couldnt brighten his own….
M waiting to be proud of myself someday!haha ..
Searchin the ways for leadin a happy n secure life called “jannat”…
—————————————–
[Some Ppl says that I have n AtituDE prob I dont Mind I will Take it as compliment]
U just cant “Buy” me,u have to “Earn” me…..
i dont interfere in anyones life until i want to……..
Dis is wht I can say abt myself..
In short I m…..
SLIGHTLY LESS THAN PERFECT
There are three different me’s, the person you think I am, the person I think I am, and the person I really am !!
“α¢¢єρт мє αѕ ι αм
вє¢αυѕє ι αм ….мє.
αη∂ уσυ αяє уσυ.
ησ σηє ℓιкє мє ιη тнє ωσяℓ∂.
тнαт ιѕ му σηℓу gυαяαηтєє.”
0 comments:
Post a Comment